Selamat datang di duniaku.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

A daytime Mother

Greets you in the morning is the first thing I do,
eventhough sometime you choose not to look at me.
To makes you understand of something is my necessity,
eventhough you frequently think its not so important.
The rise of my tone is the last way to express my care,
eventhough you might only see the anger side of me.
I try to understand you by talking to you,
eventhough you think that i just disturb you.
I set the rules to makes you feel safe,
eventhough you think its just another "human rights" violation.
I give all my best to see you succeed,
eventhough you take it as to much work to do.
I never stops praying for you,
eventhough you never ask me to.
And I think of you all the time,
eventhough I'm only your daytime mother.

No comments: